JPGVS was registered in 2004 as Jamalpur Panchyajanya Gram Vikash Samity under society registration act (1961). Reg. No. S/1L/19250.
From the very beginning JPGVS is serving the society through its different social welfare programs like health &Sanitation Program, education program, blood donation camps, trees plantation, women & child care program etc.
The organization has started its women empowerment program through micro-credit in the year 2009.
In the year 2013 we started a new Social Security program with association of LIC of India and Health a& Sanitation program towards "Nirmal Bharat Avhiyan" .
JPGVS is now member of Different micro-finance credit bureau such as HIGH MARK & EQUIFAX.
JPGVS is establishing itself as one of the Organization in the field of Micro-credit in West Bengal, the strength being:
· Strong Management, Committee members, pioneers in the field of Micro-credit with over One decades of Micro-finance experience.
· Geographically spread-out operations in three districts.
· Professional Management team with very strong skills and experience in the areas of Finance, Human Resources and Micro-credit.
· Low cost and sustainable methodology, very relevant in the present economical situation.
· Wide outreach, an existing and target client population in some of the poorest areas of west Bengal.
· Infrastructure already existing to tap huge potential demand, thereby offering scope for sustained growth.